About the organisation
The local authority is located in Central North London with a wide range of tube and rail links. The council values their diverse and collaborative environment, where social workers are empowered and supported on all aspects in their roles to make positive differences to children and families.
About your role
A qualified social worker is required for community and hospitals settings. They will require experience in MCA, safeguarding and reviewing service users who already have care. Strength based practice is essential in this role.
Social workers are not expected to visit areas with likely coronavirus cases.
You will need
- Social Work England Registration
- 6 years post qualified experience as a Social Worker
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Working with Reed, you will have:
- Your own dedicated expert consultant
- Welcome Back bonus
- Refer-a-Friend /Job bonus
- Online timesheets & pay management
- Regular aftercare and face-to-face reviews
- Substantial CPD Funding for training and other development
- Reed Rewards, Discount Club for Temps and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Reed merchandise!
Take action now
Interviews are taking place immediately so please apply now to avoid disappointment! Alternatively, for more information or if you are a Qualified Social Worker looking for another role please contact Barbara on 0207-632-5765, barbara.sobolewska(at)reed.com