Our client, a London Local Borough is seeking a Senior Social Worker for their Adults Safeguarding Team
Pay rate is £28-£30 per hour (umbrella).
The role will Involve/require the following:
- Ensure service users and their carers receive timely and proportionate care management assessments of their needs that identify the outcomes they wish to achieve.
- Promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of Enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing.
- To work as part of multi agency teams providing seamless health and social care services.
- To ensure that service users and carers are involved in individualised and creative support planning, encouraging choice and control through the use of personal budgets, including Direct Payments as the default position
- Work with Community Development Staff to help people access community based services.
- Ensure that risk management and adult safeguarding procedures are adhered to in social work practice. Be aware of any potential children’s safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with Children’s Social Care Services taking into account children’s safeguarding procedures.
- Carry out any assessments and service users reviews to a high standard in a timely manner in accordance with procedures reflecting the needs and outcomes of the service user and carer
- Work with advocates and carers where the service user does not have mental capacity to achieve outcomes in his/her best interests.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker.
- SW England registered.
- 2 Years Post qualifying practitioner experience in Social Work
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of recent childcare legislation
- Considerable experience of working successfully in a multi-agency context
- Knowledge of attachment, separation, and loss theories
If this is not the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248