GREATER MANCHESTER - ADULTS SOCIAL WORKER - CARE COORDINATOR - £25.02ph!
My client is currently searching for a Qualified Social Worker to join the integrated Community Mental Health Team as a Care coordinator, initially for 3 months.
The nature of the work requires relevant experience in a mental health/social care setting. The post holder will work with adults with complex mental health needs within Secondary Care Mental Health Services.
Duties will include:
- Assessing needs, commissioning care packages and safeguarding work under the Care Act.
- Assessing and managing risk under relevant legislative and policy frameworks, such as the Mental Health Act, Care Programme Approach and Mental Capacity Act.
- Working in a CMHT/Multi-disciplinary Team.
- Working with Strengths based approaches
To find out more apply today!
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!