My client is looking for a qualified social worker to work within a Community Mental Health Team based in Cheshire East
They require an experienced Mental Health Social worker to work in their busy CMHT for Care coordinator and some duty work. Needs to be able to manage a caseload of service users with complex needs and participate in CPA processes as part of a Multi – Disciplinary team.
Previous experience of a community mental health work is essential.
If you feel this is the new role for you and you have the relevant experience apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!! Kayleigh.email@example.com or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Key Words:Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.