As you may be aware with the ongoing issue surrounding COVID-19, there is a need for Unqualified Support Workers to do shift based work at Care Homes, Safeguarding centres etc. A Local Authority in Manchester are in urgent need for Support Workers on the basis that they meet the requirements specified below:
You will be doing a range of duties such as dealing with any queries, providing support and care to residents and staff at the centres, help prepare meals, making tea and coffee etc.
- Previous experience of Support Work will be beneficial
- Pre-screen questions passed over the phone
- Enhanced DBS on the update service.
- Right to work documents and references covered from the last 2 years
- Essential online training completed (this will be emailed to you to)
The hourly pay rate for this role is £9.51 per hour and would be likely to increase after a few weeks.
Please note the locations for these shifts will be based in locations across Manchester so having access to a car will be beneficial but not required as you can get to many of the locations with public transport.
If you are interested and are in urgent need for work, please apply now.