Do you have a passion to help others and build strong working relationships? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you a team player with excellent communication skills? Are you happy to work 5 out of 7 days a week, or over the weekends? Are you available from April to September for a 6 month temporary assignment?
If you answered yes then this could be the role for you!
I am currently working with a prestigious higher education organisation who are looking for a number of temporary Admissions Assistants to join their busy team based in Guildford.
6 month temporary assignment
Start date: Monday 27th April 2020
Working hours: Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday. Shift patterns: 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm
Hourly pay rate: £12.00+ depending on experience
Main duties include;
• Dealing with all admissions enquiries and applications
• Accurate data entry, updating the internal system
• Speaking to prospective students about their applications
• Monitoring the email inbox
• Dealing with student requests to cancel, transfer and defer
• Liaising with partner colleges, agents and firms where necessary
• Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all products offered
• Assisting with general admin
Key skills required for this position:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multi task
• Must be a team player
• Enthusiasm for the role
• Great attention to detail
• Previous administration experience is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience required & can work the shift pattern, please apply.