We are urgently seeking a Temporary Admissions and First Aid Officer to work for a local School close to Lewisham.
The role will be working full time either 8am to 4pm or 8.30am to 4.30pm to start on 4th January 2021.
You will already hold a current Level 1 First Aid Certificate for this role, along with a valid DBS and have previously worked within a School.
Duties will include:-
1) Responsible for pupil admissions in accordance with the School policies.
2) Managing and maintaining SIMS for pupil records.
3) Enter all relevant information onto the database and ensure this is all up to date.
4) Maintain pupil records and files.
5) Ensuring all admission packs are kept up to date.
6) Help with any First Aid requirements for the pupils.
If you have a First Aid Certificate that is in date (within the last 3 years) then please forward your CV for this position.