Reed Education Cheshire are currently working to recruit an Administration Receptionist to join a fantastic Primary school in Winsford in their already well established team. It is a rare opportunity to join this team as an Administration Receptionist as they very rarely have these opportunities come up!
Starting in January you will work full time 32.4 hours per week until June 2020
- Approximately 350 students
- A school where creativity and development are encouraged
- Latest Ofsted highlighted 'Good' in all areas
- Administration and Receptionist
- Daily admin tasks
- Sign in late students
- Sign in visitors and contractors
- The ability to adapt in any given situation
- A basic understanding of systems
What you will need:
- An understanding of an administration role or experience in such role
- A full clear DBS and on the update service
- Own your own vehicle or live near public transport routes
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 11 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities after your assignment ends both locally and through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. The school will be looking to secure a candidate as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate!
If you have any questions, then Kris Hughes, Senior Support Consultant for Reed Education across Cheshire West and The Wirral will be happy to help.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.