A Local Authority in Bolton are looking to take on a Experienced minute taker for Child Protection Unit to work full time (37 hours per week). ( This is a temporary contract until the end of August 2020 with the possibility of further extension.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support conference chairs by minuting meetings and outcomes
- Undertake minutes for Initial and Review conferences
- Minutes to be typed and distributed within 20 working days
- Collate reports for meetings
- Based at Bolton Science and Technology Centre, but will need to travel to other locations
Due to current situation homeworking will be observed and any training will be undertaken virtually. All current Conferences are supported by virtual conference set up via Skype or Microsoft Teams
- Previous experience of Minute Taking for Children's Safeguarding or Child Protection Unit (Essential)
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Strong IT skills (Essential)
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Full UK Driving License with access to a car (Essential)
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH STRONG EVIDENCE OF MINUTE TAKING FOR SAFEGUARDING/CPU OR SIMILAR WILL BE CONSIDERED
A Laptop will be provided along with any relevant training and mentoring. Free parking if required to work on-site.
If you are interested and you meet the requirements mentioned above, please apply now.