A new Part time opportunity is available to work as a Level 4 Administrator for a local authority in Bolton. The contract is initially planned to run until the end of March 2020 with the possibility of extension or the contract being made permanent.
Part time post 18.5 hours per week on Monday- Wednesday based at Westhoughton Town Hall as a Senior Lead Administrator supporting the Children Looked After team.
- Organising and sending out invites for initial and review meeting for children who are looked after
- Sending the minutes to internal and external recipients
- Completion and request of paperwork to ensure Health Assessments are undertaken
- Uploading relevant documents to the child/ren record on database
- Working to statuary deadlines
- Minuting meetings as required
- Ordering goods
- Booking travel and accommodation
Full training will be provided on systems and processes
Free parking available near the site
If you are interested in this position and feel it is for you, apply now before it is too late