A Local Authority in Bolton are looking to take on a part time administration to work on a temporary contract until the end of May 2020 with the possibility of extension. As this is a part time position, you will be required to work 2 days a week - Wednesday & Thursday - from 8.30am - 4.30pm with half an hour for lunch (7.5 hours a day)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with any customer/client queries whether it is over the phone or face to face
- Arranging meeting and booking rooms for meetings
- Cover reception if required
- Updating and extracting information from spreadsheets/databases
- Using computer and IT systems such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Please apply now in order to avoid missing out!