A new part time opportunity is available where you will be working as a part time Administrator for a local authority in Bolton. In this position, you will be working within the Integrated Neighbourhood Team, Council and Health Foundation Trust. The contract is intially planned to run until the end of March 2020 with the possibility of extension or the contract being made permanent. The hourly payrate for this role is £9.68 per hour. Due to this being a part time role, the hours that you will be working are mentioned below:
Working hours -
Wednesday 1.30 - 5pm
Thursday & Friday 9am - 5pm
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support
- Typing, filing, scanning, photocopying, updating liquid logic
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and face to face and passing messages on.
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms for meetings
- Inputting information into spreadsheets, typing letters
- Strong administrative background
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation and ability to prioritise.
- Full UK driving license will be beneficial but not required.
Although you will be based in one location, you will be required to cover other areas when required.
Other areas will include: Great Lever Health Centre, Breightmet Health Centre and Winifred Kettle Health Centre
If you are interested in this role and feel it is for you, apply now to avoid missing out