A Local Authority in Bolton are looking to take on x2 Administrators, working full time for the Highways and Engineering team on a temporary basis until the end of May 2020 with the possibility of extension. Due to this being a full time role, the working hours are:
Monday to Friday: 09:30 am to 4pm (with flexible working hours)
- To assist in the design, development and maintenance of business systems and documentation to support the work of the Highways and Engineering Division.
- Using a wide range of IT and computer systems including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Dealing with queries whether it is over the phone or face to face
- Provide excellent customer service to internal or external stakeholders
- Input and extracting information from databases/spreadsheets
- Complete any other duties assigned by the Senior Business Support Officer.
- The successful candidate will be required to assist in the maintenance of administrative and technical systems and undertake clerical and depot related services to support the work of the Highways and Engineering Dvision
- You must have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and of maintaining databases
- Good clerical skills ie taking minutes, arranging meetings, operate document management systems and photocopying
- Excellent communication skills for responding to phone enquiries and taking messages from the public
- Willing to work flexibly across three offices as priorities dictate
If you are interested, please apply now to avoid missing out!