|Location: BURY, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 10.10 - 10.10 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 19|
|Posted: 27 days ago||Reference: 3100891|
The hourly rate of pay for this role is £10.10 per hour plus holiday pay and a range of Reed temporary employee benefits.
The hours of work will be full time 37 hours per week, working either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 4pm Friday.
- Providing a range of administrative and support services including answering the telephone, taking and relaying messages, filing, photocopying and processing letters, reports and other documentation;
- Accessing and allocating work to operatives and adding new workbookings into operative calendars
- Take on appropriate projects commensurate with the role to support the Neighbourhood team including responsibility for creating and maintaining manual and electronic files, records and spreadsheets, including creating new tenancies Ensure records, including manual files are updated, retained and disposed of in line with the company’s document retention policy;
- To access, update and retrieve information from electronic databases and manual systems to support the effective running of the service, including liaising with other teams / organisations, as appropriate;
- To process and monitor requisitions for essential supplies and services, reconcile invoices in line with financial regulations and resolve any discrepancies;
- Responsible for organising meetings, taking minutes and distributing accordingly;
- To ensure effective systems are put in place for recording, monitoring and actioning enquiries and complaints received by the team;
- To liaise with customer, explaining policy and procedures, offering advice, taking messages and making referrals to other teams / organisations, as appropriate;
- To be responsible for recording and distributing post, monitoring electronic / other enquires and processing information request.
- Experience of working in an administration support role within a team support environment
- Experience of working for a housing association or housing department within a similar role would be highly advantageous
- The successful candidate will be organised, an excellent team worker, enthusiastic and highly reliable.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to pick up new IT systems quickly
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
16500.00 - 17500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEYLAND, LANCASHIRERead more
19000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
15000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
NEWENT, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
LYMINGTON, HAMPSHIRERead more