- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity - School Environment
- Attendance Officer
- 35 hours per week
- 40 weeks per year (Term time)
- £16,510.39 - £18,153.60 per annum
- Epping, Essex
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To manage the daily collection and analysis of student attendance information.
- To monitor and administrate PAs, School Refusers, Punctuality and Attendance
PARTICULAR DUTIES – ATTENDANCE
To undertake administration for Attendance including:
- To operate SIMS registration system
- To print and distribute register lists
- To keep lateness and absence records
- To keep a record of student authorised holidays– log applications, send letter home, then send to EWO
- To follow up outstanding absence
- To chase teachers for missing registers
- To print off fire drill registers daily
- To carry out first day of absence call to parents – Intouch Text/Calls home
- To check all Managed Move and Alternative education students daily
To apply for this role you would ideally have an Enhanced DBS and have worked in the Education/School environment previously.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.