An Administration position is now immediately available with Bury Council to support their finance teams. This is a shift based role available for a minimum 3 or 4 days per week, with full time hours, on an initial temporary contract.
What is the role?
Bury Council are now looking for an experienced Administrator to support their finance teams by undertaking a range of technical duties.
The role is based in a busy environment. An ability to focus on the tasks at hand and balance competing workloads is therefore essential.
How will you do this?
- Provide administrative support with letter writing, database updates and general customer service.
- Process simple accounts or payroll functions, including account maintenance and payment processing.
- Shift work is required 6 days a week on a two week rota which will include regular weekends.
- Week one shifts are Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
- Week two shifts are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 11:30am to 10:00pm
Get me signed up!
This position is available immediately. To ensure you are considered please apply below as soon as possible.