Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require a Administrator to cover an existing workload within MET Police.
This is an interim position initially until 01/02/2021 with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be tasked to provide administrative support to a team conducting a thorough review of the SO15 intelligence archives. In order for SO15 to comply with legal obligations, the contents of SO15 archives must be reviewed. This process will involve examining unique historical documents dating back to the 1930’s in detail and making a decision to retain or dispose of the records. This is a unique and limited opportunity to explore the historical world of counter terrorism policing.
- An understanding of the Government Security Classification Policy (GSC), Management of Police Information, Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act
- Understand the importance of information security and its role in the protection of intelligence from accidental or non-authorised disclosure
- Ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure
- A good level of keyboard skills and computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarise information
- Be able to enter data quickly and accurately
Please note that you will be required to successfully pass police vetting if offered the role.
This role offers a competitive salary of £15.35 PER HOUR PAYE and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Please apply now or email now and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to screening and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it’s the driving force behind all of REED’s philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.