REED Business Support is proud to be recruiting for an Administrator to join a global design and distribution business based in Chorley.
Founded almost 100 years ago this leading design business provides high quality products to their valued customers based all over the world.
Based in their UK head office in Buckshaw Village, Chorley, as part of their Administration team your daily duties will include…
• Answering inbound telephone calls and dealing with customer queries
• Processing and coordinating customer orders from placement to delivery, liaising with customers, contractors, designers and colleagues in the UK and abroad
• Liaising with the sales representatives to provide updates on ongoing projects &/or orders
• Ordering samples and goods to be supplied to customers within agreed deadlines
• Ordering catalogued and bespoke items
The ideal candidate would describe themselves as…
• Proactive and able to prioritise a busy workload with an excellent attention to detail
• An excellent communicator both within a team and with customers alike
• A love of a job with variety as no two days are ever the same!
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £20,000 per annum
• Full time, permanent position and office based
• Monday to Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holiday increasing each year (to a max of 25 days + b/hol)
• Pension scheme, on site parking and excellent location for public transport
How to apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted in person due to high volumes of interest.
Thank you and Good Luck!