Do you have previous experience within administration?
Are you IT literate and familiar with CRM systems?
Are you a confident communicator and have a keen eye for detail?
Reed are working in partnership with a leading company on the East of Ipswich to recruit within their Customer registration team to provide support for professionals looking to register for their services.
In this role you will provide Admin and Customer service support by:
• Processing of registration forms including accurate entry of data onto database and invoicing in accordance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requirements
• General database maintenance as required
• Receiving and making telephone calls relating to registrants, consumers and other sources redirecting calls where necessary
• Processing telephone, online and direct debit renewals
• Taking credit/debit card payment details
• Registration invoicing
• Ordering ID cards and registration certificates
• Scanning and filing application forms into database storage system
• Provide secretarial duties for registration team meetings if required
• Archiving old files/documents
The successful candidate will have a proven background in Admin and strong communication skills are pivotal, use of Word, Excel & Outlook are also very important and if you have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics this will be an added advantage.
What’s in it for you?
Monday to Friday hours 9am-7pm with 30 mins lunch
20 days holiday per year, rising by one day per year until reaching a maximum of 25 days. Up to 3 days must be reserved for the Christmas closure.
Death in service life cover- 3 x times gross annual salary
Enrolment into health cash plan after passing probation.
Free parking on site