Urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join a leading company based in Belfast, BT12.
This is a full-time, temporary – with an immediate start.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
With an hourly rate from £9 p/h (depending on experience)
To provide administrative support to Estates & Facilities Manager/ Estate & Facilities Officer.
- Previous administration experience
- Working knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel and Email)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be required to meet panels and candidates on a face to face basis during interviews/assessments)
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload within a fast-paced environment
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating Asset Manager Program
- Contacting contractors for service dates
- Updating staff regarding services dates
- Ensuring staff have correct information on day of service
- Communicating with departments regarding fault requests on Happy Fox Program
- Scanning service dockets / filing
- Assisting with compiling of Contractor Induction Forms
- Visit sites to ensure that all equipment is accounted for and to assist the Estates & Facilities Manager and Officer with any requests they may have.
If interested, please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast 02890330812