REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for a Commercial Coordinator / Administrator on behalf of a leading and prestigious construction business based in Chorley.
With a fantastic reputation within the market for the quality of their developments this 5* organisation are looking to recruit for a Commercial Coordinator / Administrator to support their growing team.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for…
• Processing invoices
• Raising and issuing documentation such as sales orders
• Collating all POD (proof of delivery) documentation
• Maintaining subcontractor information contact details on the company database
• Issue compliance documentation (e.g., letters of intent, H&S notices)
The successful candidate will be…
• Experienced within a similar role
• Ideally experienced within the construction or home building sector
• Able to work independently
• Motivated to look for ways to implement or improve procedures as required
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• Salary (up to) £20,500 per annum
• Full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week
• Office based position (Buckshaw Village)
• 24 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• On-site parking
How to Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent and up to date CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Thank You & Good Luck.