My client located in Birchwood, Warrington are market leaders in their field, due to the demand of a Covid-19 project they require 2 x Covid-19 Administrators.
You will be required to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern which will be 15:00 – 03:00 so this role will include weekend work and night shifts, the rate of pay is £12.82 per hour and the assignment is temporary ongoing with an immediate start, ideally before Christmas or week commencing 28/12/20.
The Covid-19 Administrator will assist with the smooth running of all administration procedures within the Covid Testing Team.
The ideal candidate will be required to communicate well within the team and be able to prioritise their own tasks as well as providing support to others within the team. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate highly accurate data input skills. This role will require you accurately enter details of customers who have taken a Covid-19 test and be able to liaise with the Covid-19 laboratory team. You will also be required to put together all the different components of a Covid-19 test kit.
Role Profile Admin 70%
• Dealing with a high levels of customer Covid-19 Test information
• Accurately entering high volumes of Covid-19 customer test information onto the database
• Updating the database with covid-19 test result information
• Accessing company database for results, if results are not uploaded then liaising with the lab team for test updates and expected results times
• Sending result confirmations to customers
• General ad hoc duties to assist the Covid-19 Testing Team as required
Role Profile Covid-19 kit making 30%
• Work within a small team to pick and pack Covid-19 testing kits
• All items for the kits will be in one large room you will ensure all items required are picked and packed into one complete kit
• Attention to detail is required as specific barcodes and customer details will be placed into each individual kit
• Ensuring the scientific kit production targets are met
• Record keeping as required
• Recent Administration experience
• GCSE or equivalent level qualifications in Maths and English are essential
• Working under pressure and using initiative is going to be very important
• Competent with use of office equipment and software (copiers and Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• High level of attention to detail
This is a very important role during these unprecedented times, the team are welcoming, and the role is well paid, if you have the customer service and admin skills as detailed above please apply online.