|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 17500.00 - 17500.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3056268|
The main purpose of this role is to provide top quality admin support and customer service in reference to the service contracts that the company have secured.
You have the opportunity to join an experienced and welcoming team where you will be trained on all systems and processes.
This role will have more focus to customer service.
This is initially a contract role due to the company going through structural changes.
• Undertake a variety of administrative tasks to directly support various departments across the company
• To maintain all Database information confidentially including new service agreements, raising preventative maintenance visits, invoicing and providing confirmation to customers via a ‘welcome process’.
• Maintain fully accurate and up to date records.
• To carry out to a high standard the upkeep of existing Service Agreements
• To create, manage and process amendments to all forms of Certificates both electronically and hard copy
• Correspond, both verbally and in writing, with customers regarding all matters relating to service and/or sales administration tasks, including but not limited to; any charges in contracts, dealing with associated emails/letters and routine paperwork or documentation
• Provide general administrative support and coverage of other related administrative roles and responsibilities within the Service Support Team i.e. credit control, commercial and/or sales administration functions
• Ensure incoming new Service Agreements, or requests to amend existing Service Agreements comply with current procedure and standards
• To undertake any other duties deemed appropriate and reasonable in line with your skills and experience within the remit of the role.
The ideal candidate:
• Must have previous administration experience
• Ideally within a service department or role
• Must have high attention to detail
• Happy to communicate over the phone
• Must be computer literate
• Must be process driven
• Ability to build good working relationships
Salary = £17,500 pa (pro rata to the contract) + benefits
If you are immediately available and love the sound of the role then please apply today.
7.05 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
21000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
VICTORIA, LONDONRead more
8 - 9 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
25500 - 25500 GBP Per Annum
EDMONTON, LONDONRead more
10.85 - 10.86 GBP Per Hour
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more