|Location: ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 8.20 - 8.20 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Reference: 3099856|
Their Diagnostic Centres, both static sites and mobile clinics provide a wide variety of scans and other diagnostic procedures in over 280 locations throughout the UK, seeing over 700,000 patients last year alone. Employing over 1000 staff in a mixture of both clinical and non-clinical roles, our dedication to excellence in healthcare has seen them experience significant growth.
The client is now looking to recruit a Patient Care Administrator/ Data Entry Clerk to join their expanding team in their Rochdale division. This will be a temporary position for 8 weeks but likely to extend.
• Input referral information into our in-house patient administration system.
• Locate information from various relevant sources to be able to progress patient data.
• Ensure inputted data is accurate
• Transactions completed within SLA
• Understand the patients needs
• Communicate relevant information in a concise manner via email to internal and external customers.
• Work accurately to training processes
• Continuously maintain appropriate records and keep information up to date and relevant
• Book patients into appointments in line with best practice standards identified in the patient journey.
• Adhere to data protection act guidelines.
• Adhere to IGSOC standards.
• Use appropriate questions to manage calls and identify patient needs resulting in 1st time resolution.
Previous Data Entry experience
Ability to work towards targets
Excellent customer service skills
Please note you will only be considered if you are available to start week commencing 18th September
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
16500.00 - 17500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEYLAND, LANCASHIRERead more
19000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
15000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
NEWENT, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more