|Location: SUMMERTOWN, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3075130|
Are you looking to be part of a close knit team?
Are you innovative, proactive and professional?
Yes?... This could be the role for you!
I am working with the UK’s largest independent property partnership, who have a network of offices throughout England and Scotland, including prime Central London. They are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team.
It is a permanent position paying around £23,000 per annum – Monday to Friday 8:30am-6pm (working one Saturday in four 9am-4pm)
General duties include:
• Diary management for the whole team.
• Checking office voicemail.
• Creating adverts for local publications on a weekly basis.
• Managing office social media, direct mail and property touting
• Raising invoices to date specific deadlines.
• Allocating invoices and sending them to our accounts team.
• Keeping track of team Saturday rota and annual leave.
• Booking viewings, booking market appraisals, answering online property enquiries, liaising with vendors and applicants, registering applicants over the phone and face to face.
• Making sure all properties that appear online look presentable. Rotating photos on Reapit to keep properties looking fresh.
• Liaising with the marketing team in London to roll out new marketing campaigns.
• Preparing private property particulars on power point.
• Ensuring the front of the office always looks presentable.
If this position sounds of interest, please do get in touch for more information – email@example.com – 01865 793 600
9.5 - 10 GBP Per Hour
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
7.82 - 7.84 GBP Per Hour
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
16500.00 - 16500.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
21876.00 - 21876.00 GBP Per Annum
BARNET, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
8.21 - 8.21 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more