Excellent with coordination?
Have access to a vehicle with a full license?
If you have answered yes to the above 3 then please read on..
REED are working with a local council who need support covering a vast amount of responsibilities. Each day will be different to the previous and you will be working with lots of different people helping in all areas.
The typical duties for this role are;
* Opening, sorting, recording, distribution of post, operating franking machine where required.
* Photocopying, arranging duplicates/printing and sending faxes.
* Co-ordinating diaries and availabilities to arrange meetings, organise venues, maintain booking systems, arrange car parking, etc.
* Act as a first point of contact and use acquired knowledge and initiative to provide information for clients, suppliers, the public and staff.
* Provide a reception service for visitors as required and ensure that enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* Use approved systems to prepare and process orders for stationery/goods/services.
* Receive and check delivery notes, invoices and accounts.
* Where required use approved systems to process cash and cheques received and to accurately maintain/administer records for petty cash or other local financial processes.
* Access to a vehicle is needed as you may be required to travel to Frome or Glastonbury on occasions.
The working hours for this position is Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 and pays £7.83 P/H and will be on an ongoing basis.
If you are available immediately and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then please either apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location: SHEPTON MALLET, SOMERSET||Salary: 7.83 - 7.83 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 24 days ago||Reference: 3246069|