I have an exciting and challenging TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT position with a client of ours based in Cannock
Having not been affected over the last few months with a promising pipeline we are keen to move quickly so if you are currently not working and have strong Administration and communication skills and have worked with Surveyors, Architects etc previously then this is 100% the role for you!
My Client is looking for the following attributes:
Good Customer Service
Proactive in picking up the telephone
Confident, clear telephone manner
Somebody that is not afraid to ask questions!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide admin support to external teams and customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Update bespoke systems and work with MS packages
• To provide reports to appropriate surveying staff and ensure that data provided is complete and accurate.
• To assist in ensuring that the surveying team have work allocated
• To assist in ensuring that all invoicing and quotes are issued to clients, including the issue of final certificates.• Ensure records are maintained to ensure the Company’s Quality Procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are being met.
• Completion of warranty paperwork
• Contact clients, agents, architects etc to obtain additional information
The working hours are 37.5, Monday-Friday, 9.00am-17.00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break. A salary of £18,000 which will be paid weekly based on an hourly rate of £8.79.
Free onsite parking.
If you possess the skills and experience required and are local to Cannock, please apply online or call Elle at REED Business Support.
All REED temporary workers receive a competitive benefits package including :
• Guaranteed hours contract
• Online timesheets & pay management with weekly pay
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd company
• Flexible Schedule – YOU choose when you want to work!
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Free Eye test vouchers
• Holiday Pay
• Life insurance
• Sick Pay
• Health Cash Plan
• Retailer Discounts
• Temp of the month award
• £25 Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
If this is what you are looking for, click APPLY NOW call us on01902715589
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
REED recruit across 20 specialisms in the UK and overseas, established for over 50 years. Your local team in Wolverhampton specialise in Commercial Support roles, both temporary and permanent. Your local team offer over 25 years combined recruitment experience. We work with local businesses in the Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Dudley Borough, Black Country, West Bromwich and Oldbury areas.