Are you a strong administrator looking for a role with variety?
We a looking for a strong administrator to join an accounts team in Northampton town centre for around three months till the end of April.
- Checking company documentation to ensure adherence to compliance requirements
- Setting up supplier accounts on Oracle and other in-house systems
- Accurate entry, coding and payment of invoices, expenses, bonus payments, adjustments and other manual payments
- Process and reconcile a weekly payment run
- Dealing with telephone and email queries in a timely and professional manner
- Investigation of payment discrepancies
- Manage ‘list' of clients and their PSCs to ensure full compliance for ‘go live’
- Ensure client hiring manager contact details are up to date
- Prepare letters for all clients with PSCs asking for the IR35 position on role
- Prepare letters for all current contractors regarding their options once above completed, ensuring rates match contractual terms / margins maintained
- Checking off client and PSC decisions as concluded
- Producing weekly updates on numbers of open issues
- Query handling via email and phone (subject matter experts)
- Chasing down additional information from contractors where applicable to be able to make deemed payments
If you are willing to learn, able to multitask and be resilient in difficult situations then this could be the role for you!