A new vacancy within a well-established financial institution in Malta has been available for those ready for the challenge!
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with a company determined to fight money laundering and prevent the funding of terrorism. Be part of this mission by engaging in the role of an Administrative Assistant!
With many attractive benefits included, such as annual allowances and health insurance, the ideal candidate would also be learning a wide array of what is involved in an institution dealing with fraud and the many aspects concerning it.
Your duties would include:
• Assistance in the purchasing of supplies, services, or works
• Providing assistance throughout the public procurement cycle, including the preparation of procurement documents and contracts
• Operating IT Systems, including the e-procurement portal (EPPS system)
• Liaison with suppliers, handling of invoices and posting of accounting entries
• Planning of travel arrangements for staff
• Carrying out of bank reconciliations
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Administration of petty cash
• Reception duties when required
• Provide logistical support in management and preparation relating to the conferences organised
• Posting of receipts
• Compiling periodic reports
• Other tasks delegated by the Manager
• Fluency in both English and Maltese is a must
• An A-Level standard of qualification preferably in Accounting or Administrative and Secretarial Duties
• Demonstrated accounting and administrative experience in a similar role
• Possession of a relevant ICT qualification
For more information contact Jade on +356 27794556 or if you are up to the challenge, apply now or send your CV to email@example.com