Rare opportunity to work for an exceptional organisation
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Administrator on a full-time permanent basis to join a world-class research organisation!
Specific duties include:
- Administrative support/assistance duties for the Head of Facilities and Operational Services
- Section purchasing when required
- Organise travel arrangements, include booking of travel tickets, hotels, and conferencing facilities where appropriate.
- Secretary to the Business Continuity meeting, providing meeting support, Minute taking, producing minutes etc.
- Adaptable and Responsive to admin ad-hoc day to day requests one may be requested to do.
- Proof reading of documents
- Secretary to the Health and Safety Committee meeting, providing meeting support, Minute taking, producing minutes etc.
- Organising section communication, including booking (and setting up as appropriate) meetings, rooms, refreshments, collating requests for information required by the Head of Facilities and Operational Services etc.
- Minute taking and distribution as required for specific meetings
- Maintain section documents and dissemination of information
- Secretarial tasks for specific facilities projects (e.g. arranging paperwork, collating information, producing spreadsheets)
- General support functions (e.g. general enquiries including phone enquiries, mailing, emailing, photocopying, collating, filing, archiving and typing, population of corporate databases including Endnote libraries, placing information on the intranet / internet, organising reception display boards)
- Provide support to the recruitment process (e.g. copying and certifying passports)
- Paperwork arrangements and induction of new starters
If interested then please apply or email email@example.com