Our client a well-established engineering company in Co. Wicklow are seeking an Administration Manager to join their team. This business is expanding are they need a candidate ideally coming from an engineering background with management experience. This is a fast paced and varied role with the ideal candidate needing great attention to detail needed.
The company value their employees, along with offering progression opportunities they offer an attractive salary with bonus opportunities, pension, healthcare.
The Administration Manager needs to ensure the service department runs smoothly by organising all administrative duties, Support the company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Preparation and checking of invoicing
• Provide accurate short, medium and long-term data as necessary e.g. account analysis, monthly statistics. Compile monthly analysis of service department/ equipment failures/issues and plant downtimes.
• Control of documentation for the Service department including issuing of job cards, service contracts, development of CRM, and guidance on correct documentation for department.
• Oversee Scheduling engineers to complete routine services – IRL, UK & Europe.
• Manage Maintenance of Service contract data base and issuing of annual renewals of all service contracts and follow up for purchase orders. Monitoring of existing contracts and expiration dates.
• Oversee and verify the application of correct customer price formats
• Ensuring good management & coordination of Field Service Engineers
• Supporting with team inductions and training tasks. Conduct development reviews for your team and ensure that any training is in line with business needs
• Liaise with the Technical Directors & Technical Services Lead to ensure that all visits are recorded in CRM, service visits are completed and reports are up to date and signed off daily & correctly, from Field Service Engineers.
• Liaise with Procurement.
• Focus the team’s minds on the increasing the profitability of our work
• Analysis of Customers – customer budgets / life cycle management of equipment.
Skills & Attributes required
• Experienced in Customer Relations with an engineering background
• Good confident communicator
• Project Management experience
• Budget / resource management skills
• Negotiation skills
• Commercial / financial awareness
• Numerical / verbal reasoning skills at management norm. Strong attention to detail
• Sage / CRM , Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook