My exclusive and rapidly growing client based in the Lancaster area, are currently recruiting for an Administration Manager to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
This organisation are leaders in their field, and have expanded considerably over the past few years, and as a consequence of this, are now looking for an Administration Manager, to join their highly successful team.
The successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include:
- The successful management of a team of Administrators
- Taking full responsibility of any 'at risk' business accounts ensuring the highest levels of service are delivered at all times to ensure the retention of accounts
- To drive and provide outstanding levels of customer service, to ensure the consistent resolution of any customer service issues / enquiries
- Communicating with all customers to drive loyalty, increase customer satisfaction and ensure the speedy resolution of all enquiries
- Report on business KPI's, and devise solutions to improve performance
- All duties involved with team management: appraisals, reviews, etc
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have management experience
- Have outstanding communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have commercial experience in managing budgets
- Have strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead from the front, and provide an exceptional level of service, to both internal colleagues and external customers
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- A competitive basic salary + bonus
- Access to a variety of discounts
- Full training and induction to the business and the role
- Continuous professional development
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, friendly and rewarding working environment
Please note this role is currently home based, so the successful candidate must be comfortable with this. All equipment will be provided.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered, interviews are being held imminently.