**** NEW ROLE ****
Reed Business Support are once again recruiting for our long standing client based in Kendal. Our client is going through a period of growth and have a brand new role vacant and ready for an immediate start.
The role will be based in a busy Finance Department where you will support the team in handling complex data.
You will provide a detailed and efficient support to the business in timesheet entry and processing expenses and will be working as part of a team supporting the payroll function.
Duties of the role include:
1. Working as part of a team to carry out a wide range of support tasks including but not limited to:
Timesheet entry for multiple countries;
Logging and approving of technician expenses;
Processing and checking of job sheets and weekly timesheets;
2. To be flexible and carry out any duties within your skills and capabilities
3. Ensure full support is provided to ensure timely entry of timesheets and expenses.
4. Ensure all relevant job information is stored and maintained correctly to meet requirements
5. Liaison with other countries to ensure accurate information is gathered and entered correctly
6. Assist with improving processes and liaise with Payroll Manager to implement change.
7. Actively promote the Core Values within all work-based activities
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate strong administration and analytical skills alongside Excel.
Although this role is data heavy, we do also need a candidate who is confident at speaking with people as part of your role will involve dealing with queries from the engineers.
Benefits include free parking, modern office environments, company pension scheme.
Please get in touch with Reed Lancaster to find out more.
If this sounds like your next role with a growing, global company, click apply!