Are you committed to high standards of customer service, have extensive experience in Administration roles & have a "CAN DO" attitude?. Full time hours Mon-Fri with flexible start and finish times between 830/9am- 430/5pm & paying around £11 per hour! This role will run up until March 2020.
Duties will include:
• Undertake Administrative processes within the department including telephone calls, emails & liaising with extended team members.
• Undertake & deliver outcomes for complaints, disciplinary, attendance in line with policy & taking guidance from the managers & directors.
• Complete the reception desks duties, ensuring appropriate resourcing, & quality of service provision & cover at all times.
• Working with the Administration Manager, develop appropriate systems to provide cover for periods of planned & unplanned absence within the administrative function.
• You will be responsible for the communication of relevant policies and procedures, providing
Administrative advice & support as required.
• Act as the point of contact for staff requests, drawing upon relevant systems including the in-house database system, resolving issues/queries independently in a courteous, timely & effective manner.
• Offer effective liaison & communication with colleagues across the other site, including co-ordinating & meeting requests for provision of information, referring to the Administration Manager when appropriate.
• Organise and provide support for formal internal meetings, committees and working groups, recording and disseminating decisions and actions.
• Organise and plan/prioritise own work activities to contribute to the achievement of
the wider department objectives.
• Working with the Administration Manager, deliver efficient & effective Administrative processes & procedures with a focus on continuous improvement & business effectiveness.
• Deliver compliance with GDPR requirements by maintaining confidentiality, accuracy,
currency and security of information, take personal responsibility for files and
ensure other Administrators effectively manage and archive relevant files.
• Undertake mandatory training and maintain and develop personal skills & competencies in accordance with job requirements as part of own continuous development
• Comply with Data Protection Act 2018 & GDPR requirements in all working practices maintaining confidentiality, integrity, availability, accuracy, currency & security of information as appropriate. Take personal responsibility for all personal data within own working environment.
Contact me today or apply online for this exciting new role with my Cambridge based client