Are you looking for a new career in shipping ?
Reed have a fantastic opportunity available with onw of our biggest clients in Felixstowe.
I am looking for very strong administrators that are very analytical and methodical workers.
Job Title - Multi Carrier Customer Experience Partner
• In conjunction with the Multi Carrier Customer Experience Client Lead develop and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures for each client, and constantly review for potential improvements
• To ensure that all sales invoices are raised in an accurate and timely fashion in line with the company policy and client requirements
• Ensure all supplier purchase invoices received are processed within the guidelines stated in the quality procedures
• To ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the companies by keeping a constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost
• To constantly review working processes with the aim of making improvements and ensure all key work processes are documented correctly in the intranet.
• To produce internal and external reports and statistics as required including client KPI reporting
• To monitor the performance of third party suppliers with the aim of identifying areas for improvement
• Support the client in problem solving by building an in depth understanding of their business and the problems that impact on it, reacting in a manner which improves the outcome from the client’s perspective.
Key Success Indicators...
• Customer satisfaction as indicated by KPI’s, Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS) & other feedback mechanisms
• Your ability to meet deadlines
• Your ability to develop new, more efficient working practices
• The timeliness and accuracy of sales invoicing for your client(s) and timely passing of supplier invoices.
• The outcome of quality audits
• Your ability to reach other goals set by the Multi Carrier Customer Experience Manager together with the Multi Carrier Customer Experience Client Lead.
Hours - Monday - Friday 9am -5pm
Pay £21,000 - £23,000
Start date ASAP
If you have the skills for this role please email your CV to Marcella at Reed Ipswich