A great opportunity has arisen for a Weighbridge Operator/Administrator for my client in St. Albans
This is a very wide ranging role which could be likely to change and progress as the company grows initially, the successful candidate would have to be able to demonstrate good organisation and administration skills along with the ability to communicate well.
It is imperative that we get someone who can work on their own initiative but equally they must be a team player as this position is one that requires good interpersonal / communication skills.
• Weighing all vehicles in and out of the site.
• Controlling Traffic flow and the safety of vehicles within the weighbridge area.
• Ensuring all visiting drivers/ contractors and customers are issued the site rules and have signed in and out of the site.
• Accurate Data entry for containers and vehicles as needed.
• SME capability
• Controlling maintenance administration.
• Introduce and maintain fuel usage for one of the contracts (weekly reports)
• Create work sheets for the wood area, introduce spread sheet which reports on maintenance carried out for wood area.
• Support Operations Manager with Health & Safety reporting.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Fully conversant with office equipment including photocopier / scanner / printer.
• Computer literate.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices.
• Experience of working within a busy site would be an advantage