I am recruiting for a fantastic opportunity working as an administrator/receptionist as their first point of contact for a charity based in Bury who are looking for extra support due to their new project.
Temporary role - 06.07.20 - 14.08.20
What will you benefit from?
• Excellent location, close to public transport links.
• Fantastic working environment
• Training and mentoring given to support you in your role.
- To provide or assist in providing telephone and reception arrangements which are welcoming to children, young people, families and visitors. This involves applying sensitive listening skills and providing a calm influence.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deal with deliveries.
- Maintain Reception and waiting areas in a clean tidy and welcoming condition.
- Maintain a diary of events, meeting and the locations of staff as required.
- To develop and maintain records, both electronically and manually.
- To produce statistical reports as required including generating reports from the electronic registration system.
- Assist with documentation for any inspections.
- Update essential policies and guidance documentation.
- Prepare documentation and present information as required.
- Arrange appointments, meetings and take minutes when required including the circulation of minutes and associated papers.
- To provide general administrative support as required, including the opening and closing the building.
- Ensure payments are made as appropriate and deal with any queries arising if required
- May be responsible for administering and reconciling petty cash floats as required.
- Experienced with IT systems including the use of word, Excel and database systems.
- Experience of general office procedures.
- Experience of dealing with external agencies.
- Experience of data inputting, maintaining records and producing statistical reports.
- Experience of telephone/reception duties.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and work within data protection guidelines.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team and on own initiative.
- Able to work in a thorough and systematic way, paying attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, young people and visitors.
- Able to deal with interruptions for visitors, staff and young people.
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have all the listed experience above, please email me with your updated CV.