I am currently recruiting for a PART TIME admin and digital communications assistant for a charitable organisation based in Pembury.
Purpose of the role:
To support the Office Manager in the running of the clerical support to the Federation, working with the office team across the many varied tasks
Candidate must have's:
- To have good clerical skills dealing with large amounts of administration
- Excellent knowledge of IT packages as well as social media (Facebook, Mailbox, Twitter and other platforms)
- To have ability to develop use of platforms to benefit charity members
- Have ability to trouble shoot and solve IT issues in offices and for members
- Up to date knowledge of GDPR
- Maintain a good website for the charity
- Preparing presentations for annual meetings
- Good communication skills (telephone, email)
Due to the location you MUST be a driver and have your own transport
Salary £20,784 pro rata.
9-4:30 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
18 days annual leave