We're recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join our clients team. Our client are a well established company, based on the outskirts of Lancaster, who provide a wide range of products and supplies to their clients.
This role is due to expansion, and will be joining our clients existing admin team.
The role is to provide support to the sales and management teams and to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the company.
- You will be predominantly working on our in-house computer system for which full training will be given
- Your duties will be varied and involve data input
- Invoice authorisation
- Order processing
- Standard office duties
- You will also be required to communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers by phone and email.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will work as part of a team as well as under your own initiative
- Be able to take direction from others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competence user of IT systems/windows office
- Previous experience in a similar admin role is essential.
Due to the location of our client, this role will require the successful candidate to have use of their own transport as public transport links are not available.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £18k - £20k (You may be asked to work additional hours during busy periods for which overtime rates will be paid) statutory holidays plus bank holidays.
If this role sounds like your next career move please APPLY NOW