Are you immediately Available?
Do you have previous administrative experience within an office environment?
Would you like to get paid weekly and receive additional benefits such as holiday pay, discount vouchers, pension etc.
Reed Business Support Lancaster and Cumbria are long standing, professional recruiters of choice and we work with many of the area's top employers to support them with both temporary and permanent recruitment. We are always on the look out for administration staff to join our workforce.
We work with both public and private sector clients and have contracts with some of the larger employers in the area.
Reed Business Support & Reed Accountancy recruit within the following fields -
Admin & Secretarial
Marketing & PR
Accountancy & Finance - Reed Accountancy
Working for REED gives you access to a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata if you do not work full-time). For someone working a full five day week this entitles them to 28 days annual leave each year
• Guaranteed Offers of Work
• Low Cost Insurance and Healthcare through REED Rewards
• Access to a Comprehensive Pensions Package
• Discounts and Special Offers with many Leading Companies
• Sick Pay
• Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental pay
• Parental Leave
• Antenatal Appointment Payment
• Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
REED is committed to ensuring that you make the most of your time as a Temporary Employee. You can expect to receive an excellent service from our Consultants during your employment with REED, including:
• Expert advice and support in locating the most suitable assignments
• An exceptional range of benefits
• Individual attention from your own Temporaries Consultant
• Appropriate training to build your skills
• A personalised web page providing online services and support
Please apply now with your CV and Rachael will be in touch ASAP with successful candidates