This is an interesting and varied position for this Cambridge based organisation who are looking for a candidate to start on the 27th April and run up to the 9th July on a full time basis, with the potential to be extended.
- Investigating and collating information regarding a range of projects and making decisions based upon the information gained.
- Inputting data onto in-house databases.
- Liaise with external parties to provide and obtain information relating to on-going cases.
- Inform relevant parties of progress and outcome of projects.
- Deal with enquiries from internal and external customers, providing guidance and advice on malpractice/compliance matters.
This role will initially involve a 5 week training period, with the first 3 weeks being classroom based and the following 2 weeks job shadowing.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly pick up detailed tasks and to communicate with people at a range of levels. Strong communication skills are essential, as is the ability to communicate in a positive and constructive manner.
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Letter and report writing
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Using your own judgement to make decisions
- Working to tight deadlines
- Providing advice and guidance to customers and colleagues
- Working in a busy and varied office environment
- Working with all main Microsoft programmes
Additionally the ability to form effective collaborative relationships with all areas of the business is essential.
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact