Strong Administration experience required!
Location: Leeds city centre
Job Type: Full-time
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to be part of an expanding team. You will be supporting Firm’s Partners and your supporting role will involve you assisting with all aspects of Administration, Quality Management and Case Management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Filing of correspondence
- Dealing with incoming post and scanning this into the case management system
- Getting files ready for Court
- Archiving files
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5 GCSEs A to C, or equivalent, including Maths and English Language
- Good interpersonal and organisational and IT skills
- A willingness to learn to touch type and develop skills as they progress within the Firm