REED are currently recruiting on behalf of an exciting and innovative financial organisation based in the outer west of Newcastle.
The role will be to support the with a variety of data entry and administration duties, for a period of 1 month with possibility of extension.
Your duties will be varied and will include, but not limited to:
- Data entry of sensitive information
- Providing updates to clients
- Updating client account details
- General administration duties including post sorting
The ideal candidate will be well presented, personable and must be available to start immediately.
They will also have:
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong administration skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience within an administration role
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a customer service role
- A background in a financial organisation would be an advantage
If you are able to meet the above requirements, please apply today!
The hours of work are Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Benefits include a Reed Rewards package which offer:
- Weekly pay
- On line access to all of your payslips and your weekly timesheets
- Competitive Holiday entitlement (28 days per annum)
- A discount scheme to use with a variety of high street retailers
- Access to a Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to 'Refer a Friend' and gain £50 of high street vouchers (terms & conditions apply)
- Assistance with finding other employment in the future and CV advice
And much more.......