|Location: BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 15000.00 - 17000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Reference: 3067879|
Based in the heart of Bradford, our client are a premier business support function. They are an expanding organisation with definite opportunities for progression.
1. To be trained to become an ‘authorised signatory’ for Certificates of Origin. To be
able to determine origin, closely check and issue certificates under the ‘Preference’
and ‘Non- preference’ EU Rules of Origin and provide cover when needed
2. Checking, assembling, processing and batching-up documents with 100% accuracy
to meet courier deadlines
3. Training course administration including processing bookings, invoicing clients,
preparing course materials, liaising with trainers/venues/printers/caterers, capturing
client feedback and producing evaluation statistics
4. Updating and managing export documentation systems including the management of
5. Filing and selecting records for destruction
6. Support to Chamber International’s Associates including careful diary management,
completion of reports following client meetings, file management, appointment
making, follow-up calls and coordination of wider team involvement
7. All general administrative tasks including invoice queries, scanning, logging
enquiries, arranging couriers, managing mail, updating
information boards, maintaining media logs, stock taking and ensuring a tidy office
8. Preparing for meetings on site including setting-up meeting rooms and preparing
refreshments. Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
9. Preparing and replenishing the filter coffee machine in the office
10. Provide break & short lunch cover for main reception (once or twice a week, working
to a rota)
11. Preparing for exhibitions, seminars, events, receptions and annual dinners. Liaison
with events teams, overseeing on the day arrangements, quality checking all
12. Create and maintain professional Twitter & LinkedIn profiles
13. Carry out a minimum of 20 business development phone calls each week, as a team
activity to build relationships with clients and generate new business.
Training and CPD requirements:
Successful completion of online certification training program me within 90 days.
(Attend the first available residential 2-day certification assessment)
Workshop attendance, on the job coaching and 1:1 tuition
Undertake appropriate social media training
GCSE English & Maths
International trade related qualifications
NVQ Business Administration or GNVQ in related subject
Institute of Export Certificate
BCC Authorised Signatory
Past experience in a similar role
Experience of working in manufacturing export, import, logistics, documentary credits section within a bank or international department of a company
Experience of handling electronic documentation, e.g. Banking, export software packages etc
Ability to obtain, analyse and present information.
High standard of spoken and written English, excellent telephone and face to face communication skills.
Experienced PowerPoint user
Experience of working in a customer facing role
Experienced in making presentations to small and large groups at all levels
Practical & Intellectual skills
Excellent computer skills; use of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook, databases, CRM systems
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Ability to create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
ECDL or equivalent
Disposition & attitude
Success driven and confident.
Hardworking and adaptable to the needs of the department.
Must be able to work unsupervised.
Ability to establish rapport with diverse client groups and partners
Must be able to work as a member of a team
High level of personal presentation
Willing to undertake training
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
WESTBROOK, CHESHIRERead more
8.62 - 8.62 GBP Per Hour
FALKIRK, STIRLINGSHIRERead more
15000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
KINGSTON-ON-SOAR, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
10.74 - 10.74 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
7.58 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more