|Location: Rochdale||Salary: 8.00 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3164274|
What’s my role?
Within this role you can expect to become involved in providing a customer friendly and sensitive interface for members of the public and internal stakeholders. You will be given responsibility to prepare and maintain accurate records, both manually and via databases.
In addition, general documentation processing and filing will be expected. You will also assist in the processing of invoices, data entry, word processing and minute taking, amongst other administrative functions that may also be required.
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in an administration and customer service role within a large, multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to provide strong administrative support while handing sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to communicate verbally with a wide range of customers, and provide information and advice on various services, both face to face and over the telephone.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team. Previous experience working within a Local Authority environment would be beneficial but not essential.
If this position is of interest to you please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
15000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
8.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
Burton On TrentRead more
14000 - 15000 GBP Per Annum
BROMSGROVE, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
8.38 - 8.38 GBP Per Hour
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
7.83 - 7.83 GBP Per Hour
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more