Full time, Permanent
£18,000 - £20,000
Reed Harrogate have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our client in Ripon. This is an chance to join a local business as they are growing.
The role will involve:
• Providing customer service and customer communication, including managing customer inquiries via phone and email
• Maintaining the team diaries on a daily basis, including scheduling customer survey appointments and coordinating customer removals and storage moves with the management team
• Raising daily job sheets for the team’s activities
• Set up and manage storage customer accounts and files, including inventories carried out by the team, storage location and customer payment schedule
• Keep warehouse storage maps up to date
• Manage packing material stock, delivery and collection
• Managing office supplies, such as stationary and uniform
• Making travel arrangements for the team as required
• Raising invoices and reconciling payments, including credit control of late customer payments
• Other ad-hoc duties
• You will be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a calm and empathetic telephone manner and the ability to work with people at all levels
• Self-motivated and able to work on initiative
• A reliable team player with a flexible approach to work and the ability to work well under pressure in a flexible and busy environment
If this sounds like a role that would interest you please don’t hesitate to apply!