Part time, Permanent (25 hours per week)
Reed are working exclusively with a client based in the Harrogate area who are looking to recruit an Events Administrator.
The role will involve:
• Assisting with the administrative support for the organisation across all events
• Manage and update the roundels and poster boards across the town
• Support the organisation in the administration and effective use of Spektrix
• Manage the daily box office opening and closing procedures including running the relevant reports, ticket prints, recorded messages and signage for both live and virtual sales
• Co-ordination of displays and print availability
• Being the first point of contact including welcome, visitors, tea/coffee
• To co-ordinate stationery, refreshments, housekeeping and general requirements to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
• To share responsibility for the well- being and management of the organisation
• To provide administrative support where required for meetings, funding applications etc.
Ideally applicants will be confident communicator who can work well in a busy environment. It is essential applicants have a warm and friendly manner and can start ASAP.
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply!