Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Come and join is in the fight against COVID and be part of a team that really makes a difference.
We are proud to be supporting NHS England and we want to take you on this journey with us!
We require a Rostering Administrator to cover an increased workload on a temporary/ongoing basis. The role will be based on site unless you have strong recent experience in the position. Any training required will be completed onsite.
You will be supporting for the following NHS Trust Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on a full-time basis, though part-time can be considered.
To create, amend and sign-off electronic rosters as required. Also requirement to call vaccinators and book them into shifts directly.
- Recent NHS experience, including the use of Allocate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience creating, amending and signing off electronic rosters
This role offers a competitive salary of £9.21-11.20 per hour plus holiday pay and you will be working via REED, who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more, as well as weekly pay.
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to strict vetting and right to work checks including:
- Current passport or full birth certificate with proof of national insurance
- X2 documents to prove your address, dated within 3 months, such as a bank statement & utility bill