Role –Administrator competitive PAYE pay rate of £11.19
Leeds City Council is one of the largest employers in West Yorkshire, with around 33,000 employees based over multiple sites. Reed Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with Leeds City Council providing them with all of their temporary staffing needs.
Reed currently have an excellent opportunity available to work within Leeds City Council as an Administrator within the Digital Enterprise team. This is a home based role. You must have your computer.
Role – Administrator
• General administration tasks
• Organising systems within the service. Contributing to the planning, development and monitoring of support services
• Developing good working relationships with outside agencies and stakeholders
• Maintenance of record/information systems
• Presenting a positive personal image, contributing to a welcoming environment for customers and visitors
• Provide excellent customer services to colleagues, customers and visitors to the service
• Providing analysis and evaluation of data as required
• Producing and responding to complex correspondence
• Providing organisational and complex advisory support to other staff and service managers
General administration skills
Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
Able to prioritise own and team’s work to meet conflicting deadlines
Able to produce and present routine reports and data
Able to accurately enter/retrieve data information from information systems
Must be proficient with Microsoft office
Previous finance experience is required
The council offer a flexible working week, and in return for your skills and commitment you will receive, acompetitivePAYE£11.19.
For more information please call Reed 0113-3942945