Do you want to work for a leading education provider?
Do you have excellent administration experience?
Are you available now?
My client, in the Leeds City Centre are recruiting for a temporary Administrator to join their busy team in an education environment. This is an incredible opportunity if you are looking to get into the Education Sector, or to grow and develop your Administration skills.
The role is full time 35 hours Monday to Friday paying £9 per hour, starting ASAP and initially running through to February 2020
- Provide curriculum admin and maintain student records, accurately inputting data.
- Produce letters, stock control, face to face or other forms of comms.
- Filing, scanning and quality checking
- Support student enrolment within apprenticeships and work with central MIS/marketing teams throughout main enrolment.
- Support the process of DSATs, other data queries and regular data accuracy checks on a timely basis and corrections are compliant with funding rules.
- Ensure filing (electronic/paper) is accurate and easily accessible
- To support with apprenticeship planning, timetabling, rooming, staff/room utilisation, course profiling/approvals and course file.
- To carry out regular accuracy checks of all data within the school as directed by admin leader and main data standard including adhering to DAta Protection.
- To create requisitions for approval and onward submission to suppliers in accordance with procurement policy and procedures and accurately record the receipt of goods in a timely and accurate manner.
- Updating speadsheets and databases.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent administration skills
- Enjoyed working in fast paced environment
- Excellent eye for detail
- Confident using MS Word & Excel
- Confident using databases
Working for REED as a temporary member of staff means you get weekly pay, paid holidays, access to reed rewards and much more!